Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Starflare

Starflare is a new game for the iPad and iPhone that is very reminiscent of Galaga. It's retro and highly addicting! 


The fighters want to destroy your ship (Star Flare) and your objective is to fend them off. Throughout the game powerups are available to use to make your gun more effective.


A little into the game a message flashes letting you know about a warning. I'm wondering what else my Starflare craft is going to be hit with next!


Oh great, it's a huge aircraft that I know I have no chance of defeating with my Starflare. 


Of course I failed miserably not even getting half of the aircraft's life down.

I downloaded the free version of this app. I'm not sure how much of the game is available in the trial. What I do know is other stages and bosses are in the full version. I would definitely recommend this game if you are into fast paced shooting games or if you want that feeling of nostalgia.

You can download the trial for Starflare here. For the full version click here.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment